Woodbridge Farms SEP 2015 - 2018
Our mission is to inspire the citizens of Woodbridge Farms School to create a learning community of support, engagement, and respect.
WoodbridgeFarmsSchool will be a respectful, cooperative community of learners.
- Woodbridge Farms School is a safe place for students to learn and play.
- All students learn and demonstrate respect for self, others, and their community.
- Students are engaged in and learn to take responsibility for learning.
- Members of our school community endorse and model life-long learning.
- Parents are important partners in supporting student learning.
- Excellence in student achievement.
- Nurture self-esteem and self-worth with life skills such as goal setting, flexibility, social skills, teamwork, conflict resolution skills, decision-making, problem solving, independence, and related skills for lifelong learning.
- Respect, Responsibility and Results
Be Safe, Show Respect, Work Hard, Finish Strong, Be you!
School Education Plan 2015-2018